Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

Creativity 38


Yep, I'm all a tizzy! It's nice to get some kudos now and then. I'm proud to say that the packaging for Full of Life’s Flatbread Pizza featuring my illustrations just won a silver medal in Creativity 38, Creativity Awards Annual. A global showcase of graphic design and illustration. I worked with Mark Oliver Inc. on this project and I think they did a fabulous job designing them. You can see them at your local in Whole Foods Markets. Thanks to all!

7 comments:

Ellen Shipley said...

Those are great! I'll have to run out to Whole Foods and take a look. 8-]

Andrew Stone said...

I saw these in WIld Oats a while back and thought, wow, nice wood or linocuts....then I eventually found your site via Baren. Very nice composition and balance. Nice work.

Annie B said...

Congratulations, Kris!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kris! I couldn't be happier with our packaging - thank you! You'll have to venture in for dinner when down this way. Clark - Owner: Full of Life Flatbread

Hi World said...

You know I'm a big fan!!! Congratulations; You're awesome!

Kris Wiltse said...

Thank you all for your comments and support!

Sue VE said...

Congratulations, Kris! Very nice work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails